Do you think it's worthed?






I have some exercises gained from a government school (TESDA) which I took last April this year. It's Autocad pertaining to Autodesk CAD software (but I'm not sure) which training students for basic operations on how to use the programs for building structure particularly house, roads, etc. The course is one month and worth 6thousand grand. It is the counterpart for Microsoft Office Word or the OpenOffice Word for document or spreadsheet making and this is for drawings to be exact.

It can't draw small and complex materials like pipes or tiny metal structure but at least layouts or design of a house, hotels, buildings, etc. The subject is interesting eventually but found it very complicated when it comes to method or approach when dealing with the drawings. It has all the essential tools needed but self-learning is needed since you will not learn from the instructor's lesson especially if you take this for the first time.

The method varies, but the goal here is to finish the drawing by all means and lay all the dimensions correct even most of the shortcuts and trick will not tell to you. My advice is to be aggressive to the instructor because they will not tell what you want to know once they see you seated and working with your computer.

Some of exercises and lessons were also take home so you will miss some chapters. You study and understand the lesson by yourself because sometimes class is adjourned early. I don't know, but somehow I managed to learn something basic. I wish I can use it later on when I get job.

No comments: